DDA Housing Scheme 2010 | DDA Flats Scheme to be set up on 25th November
DDA (Delhi Development Authority) Housing Scheme 2010 is announced from 25th November to 24th. A total of 16,000 flats will be provided ranging from one bed, two bed, three bed room houses expandable and Janta one room tenements/houses.
Are you interested in getting this flat? Read the following important points:
1. To get this, one need to fill a form. Cost of form is Rs.105.
2. One person can submit only one application
3. If a Husband wife apply separately, & couple gets two flats, they will be allotted possession of only one of them.
4. Cheapest flats will be available at Rs 1,536 per sq ft, the more expensive ones will be priced at Rs 6,069 per sq ft.
5. The draw for the flats – held by the end of April 2011.
6. Applicants need to deposit an amount of Rs 1.5 lakh in favour of DDA Housing.
7. Applicants submit their PAN card.
8. Out of the total number of flats, 17.5 per cent have been reserved for scheduled castes, 7.5 per cent for scheduled tribes and 1 per cent each for applicants who are war widows, physically handicapped or ex- servicemen.
9. Results will be available on DDA website.
10. This time DDA is charging an extra 12 to 15 per cent on these flats as maintenance charge.