Big Boss 5 contestants – Final Confirmed list
[Updated] After 4 successful seasons, Big Boss 5 is all set now. This time, the hosts will be Salman khan and Sanjay Dutt. But this time in participants list, there are 12 females, one male and one transgender activist.
Following contestants of Big Boss 5 are confirmed:
1. Shakti Kapoor – The Great Bollywood Villain. Lucky man in Big Boss 5. He enters in Big Boss with song “Bachna ae Hasino”. He is the lucky 50 years old man with 12 sexy females and one transgender activist in Big Boss 5 house.
2. Pooja Bedi – Yes, she is the same Pooja who was in Big Boss Season 2. She is a former bollywood actress and daughter of actor Kabir Bedi.
3. Raageshwari Loomba – Indian pop singer, actress, model, television anchor and former MTV VJ. Also she is Best Friend (like sister) of Pooja Bedi.
4. Shonali Nagrani – She is a Bollywood actress and model. She won the pageant of former Miss India International in 2003. She also appeared as an anchor of Famous cricket series Indian Premier League on Sony TV.
5. Pooja Misrra (Puja Mishra) – She is a Video Jockey (VJ), a Calendar girl, a TVC and ramp model, Bollywood actress and Page3 socialite from Mumbai. She appeared in a super hot item number with Shatrughan Sinha’s Dil Delhe Dekho.
6. Mahek Chahal – She is a 24-year-old Norwegian model of Indian origin. Although Mahek comes from a Punjabi family (that migrated to Norway), she considers herself a full-bloodied Norwegian. Mahek has finally broken ice in Bollywood with two films to start her career. The first is director Raj Kaushal’s "TWO" and the other is director Hansal Mehta’s "Strangers".
7. Shradha Sharma – An Actress & a Model. Also an ex-girlfriend of Raja Chowdhury (who was the contestent of Big Boss 2). She also participated in in ‘Emotional Atyachaar’ and ‘Love Lockup’ on Bindaas channel.
Mandeep Bevli – She is an anchor in Headlines Today(English News Channel). She is a unique personality. Nobody can be as expressive as she is, she can be as humorous as nobody can. The confidence with which she speaks is outstanding. She mostly presents entertainment programs of the channel like Entertainment Quarter, Grand Stand etc. She was also on DD Metro presenting Khabrein Bollywood Ki.
9. Nihita Biswas – A Nepali woman and wife of criminal mastermind Charles Sobhraj.
10. Juhi Parmar - Well known TV personality and a versatile anchor, actress, Television Presenter, singer and dancer. She is married to Sachin Parmar who is also an actor. (Below image – Juhi Parmar with her husband)
11. Gulabo Sapera – She is a well-known singer-dancer from Rajasthan and she is famous for her music and various international tie-ups. She is very active in the musical work of Titi Robin .
Listen to the songs here – http://www.myspace.com/gulabisaperathierrytitirobin
Below Image – Gulabo Sapera with Titi Robin’s band:
12. Sonika Kaliraman – She is an indian wrestler. She was the member of Doha Asian Game’s indian squad.Sonika Kaliraman,daughter of legendary wrestlerMaster Chandgi Ram is a very promising wrestler.Brother-sister combination of Chandgi Ram’s children, Sonika and Jagdish have emerged among the best wrestlers available in the country. She has been featured in reality show – Khatron Ke khiladi with bollywood star Akshay Kumar. (Source:
She enters the Big Boss 5 and she is pregnant. (Image source: http://goo.gl/50lQZ)
13. Laxmi Tripathi – A well-known transgender activist.
14. Vida Samadzai – She is Miss Afghanistan 2003.
It was the strut felt ’round the world. When 26-year-old Vida Samadzai walked down the runway last November at the Miss Earth Pageant in the Philippines, wearing nothing but a body-hugging red bikini, a Miss Afghanistan sash and a smile, the world held its collective breath. After all, Islamic law forbids its women to expose their bodies. But this act of defiance – and bravery, claim her supporters – was all for a good cause. [Source: